Overview: You must pass the course we offer & then pass your state exams.
1. Take the online, self-paced course OR take the 3 week live Instructor-led course on Zoom. The course is good for students from ALL ISLANDS and is a requirement for getting your HI license.
2. When you pass the final exam, you will receive "Certificate of Completion"
3. You must sign up for, take and pass the State of Hawaii Real Estate Exam (Register by PSI Exams).
4. Upon passing the State exam, you will receive the Salesperson Licensee Application from the proctor at PSI Exam site when you take and pass your state exams.
5. Next, if you are planning on doing residential home sales, you will need to hook up with a brokerage to work with. Contact the school director for a helpful list of questions to ask, and contact info for local brokerages.
You should do interviews with various agencies/brokerages in order to choose the one you would like to work with. Bring a list of questions with you to go over with them on commissions, rental property policies, fees issued to you, resources & trainings available to agents, etc.
6. Complete and submit Salesperson Licensee Application to the Hawaii Real Estate Commission.
7. In 2- 4 weeks, you will receive your Hawaii Real Estate Salesperson License!
Excellence in Education LLC Maui Real Estate School 808-212-4861 www.mauirealestateschool.com firstname.lastname@example.org 808-212-4861
The Maui Real Estate School is registered with the State of Hawaii and approved to offer this mandated course for licensure. Sorry, no refunds.